The NEW Buzz

 As some of you may know (those who have a Gmail account), Google removed the Google Buzz option.

Wait hold up...we've been here before. Have we been before? We totally have.

Ya know...I think we have been here before. Something like 14 years ago?

Yeah yeah! Thats it! It was the intro to the first post made on that old blog! Way back on December 18th, in 2011.

Oh dear god, has it seriously been 14 years already? Yikes...uhhh well we can't re-use the same intro again...we gotta spice it up some how. Streamers maybe?

Streamers? Really? And just HOW are readers gonna see streamers? Thats the dumbest idea you've suggested so far.

Now hold on...I don't see YOU suggesting anything.

Well no shit. I'm just in your head. You have the brain, I just take up thoughts.

While you're not incorrect...we still gotta figure this out.

Hmm...fuck it! We BALL. 


BOOM A CHRISTMAS TREE!!

Well at least its in the theme of the season. It is Christmas Eve after all.

I still can't believe its Christmas already. This year just flew by. Too fast honestly...but eh what can you do? Who know's what 2026 is gonna bring? Hopefully its a better year that 2025, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it!

Anyhoo, welcome to the new blog yall, more shenanigans are coming of course, so just keep your peepers on the lookout for what comes next!

Seeing as this is the first post, lets start with this media recommendation!

Strobelite by Gorillaz

Gorillaz has been around for YEARS, and each album features a number of different sounding songs, with many different musical artists featured. Strobelite is one of those get up and dance songs for me. Between the funky beat and the vocals, its one of my favorite songs by the band. 

So what are you waiting for? Press that play button, and bust it down like you've got nothing to loose!


Comments